Sunday, February 19, 2006

A "blog"iversary note...

In this last year, I hope that I have been successful in my mission of "Happily annoying liberals (and RINOs) since February 19, 2005". The key word there is "happily". I have had a great time on this venture, and in the process I have met some amazing people... From Jon to Jeff to Ben, to Mitch and King, and Kevin... A special thanks also to the Fraters for starting this whole wonderful organization known as the MOB. (and thanks for the laughs, too).

And most of all, again, thanks to all the folks who take the time out of their busy days to drop by for a minute to read my screeds, including my friends from Unto the Breach, The Open Door, and Neighborhood, and The American Patriot, and my regular reader in Waite Park, whomever that is :)

It's been a great year; and I'm looking forward to many more!


(Filed under housekeeping, great blogs)