Monday, February 13, 2006

Uncle Saddam wants YOU!

Yes you infidel democrats! I want you!! Hey, you--Teddy Kennedy--you pernicious fat drunken bastard!! I want you to keep up with the rhetoric. You damn right that things are most dangerous under Bush--just look at what he did to me and my sons!

Hey Koffi-- don't forget da times dat I greased da palms of you and your friends at the U.N. (By da way--nice attempts at cover-up). And make sure you thank Hans Blix for doing everyting dat he did.

I know that Bush still invaded my country despite Blix's best efforts, but hey--da guy gave it da old college try, and bought me some extra time to hide da good stuff... He was a heck of a lot more help than that turncoat Sada!

So hey, democrats.. keep up the rhetoric in the U.S., and I'll keep echoing your talking points in court. And together, we will defeat the bastard infidel George W. Bush!!!

Remember--Saddam is counting on YOU!



(Filed under Iraq, the fifth column)