Thursday, February 24, 2005

Many thanks to Chad The Elder

...for my "probationary" inclusion into the Merry MOBsters (Minnesota Organization of Bloggers). Tonight is Thursday. Since I'm in Minneapolis for a conference I hope to make it to Keegan's this evening, and in the process hope to meet a few fellow MOBsters, and "cement" (pun intended) my inclusion in this worthy organization!

***Update: I did have the pleasure of attending Trivia night at Keegan's this evening, and a good time was had by all. I met a lot of great bloggers, and it turns out that I'm now a made man (now a MOBster). This is good, given my Sicilian-Italian ancestry. Only 6 days in the business and already I'm made. Is this a great country or what?!?

BTW, I did play trivia on Team "Mac Attack" and we made a valiant, though losing effort. We ended up by playing third (or fourth) fiddle to the Fraters, but in the words of the great fearless leader of California, "I'll be baaaack!"
-Psycmeistr