Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Live blogging from the Cyber Bar, Detroit Lakes...

Just away for a few days of R & R... I had a wonderful Independence Day. Our men's chorus did a couple of shows at St. Cloud Bridge Fest, and I had the especially distinct honor of personally singing the National Anthem in front of a crowd of a couple thousand or so, as a Blackhawk Helicopter did a flyby--what a rush!!

I also got a chance to spend some time with Jay Esmay and his wonderful family while watching the fireworks (they were awesome, by the way) at Wilson Park.

There are many passions in my life; family, education, politics, and blogging, to name a few. But the passion of mine that keeps me at once sane and happy is my passion for singing.

I'll try to keep in touch, but it'll be difficult.

Have a great week--

-Leo-