Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Because it's your civic duty, dammit!


Yours truly is in the running for MOB Mayor.

Who better to rule the mob than an honest to goodness Sicilian Italian American. Baddabing-baddabing!

And as my first official action, I promise I should fit a little cement overcoat and overshoe ensemble on DFL 4-Evah, and let her have a little swim with the fishies at the bottom of Lake Minnetonka.

So vote now--- and remember--

It's for the Children!

***UPDATE*****

Aaargh!!@ Dammit--I sent you to the wrong polling place. Just go here and look at the poll on the top right sidebar.

UPDATE:

From a letter I wrote to Learned Foot:

Hey Foot...

By the looks of your last post, you are serious.

It looks like you're not taking my "surge" as it was intended-- and for that I apologize.

By playing out the part of Itai "disreputable mobster" etc, I meant to keep in the "snarky" spirit of your blog...

Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as good at snark as you are, and I guess I should have left that to the professionals.

I apologize that it didn't come off as intended. I will officially apologize on the comments section.

-Leo-
Feel free to remove me from the running.

And with that, I hereby withdraw my candidacy.

****UPDATE*******
A response from Learned Foot:

It appears that you didn't take my post as intended. Any good election parody needs to have an over the top element of fraud involved. See last year's election for an example.
And Joe Tucci is the Mobbed up guy in this race. Unfortunately he had to enter the WPP so he has been unable to campaign.