Tuesday, December 12, 2006

On Blogging Lite...

My apologies for not blogging on a more regular basis lately. Our son has been back home on leave from Iraq for the past week; and much of my time (when not working) has been spent with him.

To tell you the truth, I haven't been following a lot of politics this past week.

Doug will be leaving to go back in a few days, so I'll probably pick up the pace of my blogging in the next week or so. I have something new cooking in the works as well, with a couple of my blogging partners from Murtha Must Go!.

For now, the money I put in my Salvation Army Kettle is getting pretty lonely--if you care to drop some coin for a more-than-worthwhile cause, feel free to click on my kettle in the sidebar.

But for now, I'll leave you with this... another great moment in comedy: