Saturday, April 21, 2007

All night blog-a-thon...

My 16-year old has Delayed Phase Sleep Syndrome, so he must stay up all night tonight and all day tomorrow.

Sooooo....I'm staying up with him and a friend of his. Along with watching Sean of the Dead, Anchorman, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail (and their playing a few video games), I'll have a chance to sit and blog, as well...

Don't know how many posts there will be (I don't think I've ever, to this point, blogged at 2:20am)..

To Start things off, here's a pic I received in an email:
Look at the lines the artist used to draw this picture of Christ..
It is of scenes from Christ's life. I have not seen anything like this

Share this with a friend or two or three or more.
In the Circle of God's love, God's waiting to use your full potential.

May God Always Bless You and Yours!