Monday, February 04, 2008

An interesting question...

...comes from a reader in Atlanta, Georgia, who asks:
(click on image for full size)

Thanks for that question; though I'm not from Georgia, as a public service to my readers I'll try to answer it to the best of my ability.

First, you'll need to take along a valid I.D. I think Georgia is one of the sane places left in the United States in which you actually need to prove you're a citizen in order to vote.

Also, please follow the handy tips given at the Georgia Secretary of State website.

Thirdly, and probably the most important item you'll need, especially if you're voting in the Republican primary, is this:


Yes, having a simple clothespin on hand will fulfill the dual function of holding your nose while leaving both hands free to efficiently mark your ballot.

If you have any other questions, y'all just holler.