Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obligatory Blogs for Mirth Post #1



Ode to Michael Moore (to the tune of "Close to you" by The Carpenters)

Why do flies, suddenly appear...
Every time you are near?
Can't you see, it's perfectly plain to see you have B.O.

Why do birds fall out of the sky...
Every time, you walk by?

Can't you see, it's perfectly plain to see you have, B.O...

On the day when you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a gag come true..
So they sprinkled cow dung in your hair
And sprayed some skunk juice in your armpits tooooooo (pee-yew)

That's why all the skunks in town...
Follow you, all around...
Can't you see, it's perfectly plain to see you have... B.O.
Can't you see, it's perfectly plain to see you have...B.O...

Why, Oh Why..do you have B.O. (I really wanna know, I really wanna know)
Why, Oh Why..do you have B.O. (I really wanna know I really wanna know)
Why, Oh Why..do you have B.O. (and I don't mean Barack Obamaaaaaaa)