Monday, April 30, 2012

Obama: It's All About ME!!!!

‘I said that I’d go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and I did. If there are others who have said one thing and now suggest they’d do something else, then I’d go ahead and let them explain it.’
-Barack Hussein Obama-
Truth be told, I wouldn’t have a problem with the above statement if President Obama had said, “I said that WE’D go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and WE did.”
He didn’t do anything but pull a Marlin Perkins, watching from behind the proverbial blind while Jim Fowler tagged the lion.
Instead, he acts no different than a mind-numbed narcissistic rooster, taking credit for the sunrise as he crows. Gawd, he’s pathetic.
www.dailymail.co.uk
The SEALs spoke out after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’, asking whether Mitt Romney would have gone after Osama bin Laden as President.