Monday, June 19, 2006

Regarding lite blogging at the Palace...

I started Murtha Must Go! on May 21st, 2006. Although Murtha's "pull the troops out now" rhetoric in November, 2005, was reprehensible; his pronouncing guilt on the Marines with regard to the Haditha incident, without due process, was the last straw. As a parent of a deployed soldier, I could no longer sit by and watch Murtha's irresponsible and reprehensible rhetoric go unanswered. That is when I decided to start the MMG blog, and to try to mount as much of an effort as I personally could to oust him from office in the November, 2006 elections.

Our blog is starting to gain traction, and I've decided to devote more time to defeating Murtha in November.

I'll still be posting here at the Ice Palace, albeit on a lesser scale than previous.

If you'd like to join the effort to oust Murtha, and would like to be on the MMG blogroll, please email me at psycmeistr * at * fastmail (dot) fm.


(Filed under Murtha Must Go!, housekeeping)