Friday, April 22, 2005

Took the Night Writer up on it.. and kicked the tires...

The Night Writer in this post suggested a site in which many of us could contribute articles and possibly even make some dough doing it. So I decided to try it last night and duplicated a couple of posts from the Palace. Not that I'm expecting to make any money--just thought it would be nice to expand my horizons. I thought it worked a heckuva lot slicker than Blogger (though like an old pair of worn out underwear that you're just not ready to part with, I'm not quite ready to make a leap out of Blogger, yet).

This from the Night Writer:

I think it's an interesting concept, and while I'd still make my daily visits to the Fraters, Mitch, the Captain and the other NARNians as well as MOBsters such as Bogus, MAWB Squad, Kool Aid Report, the Psycmeistr and Centrisity (to name but a few), these are all strong voices that would be great regular contributors to a consolidated Minnesota site - and even better if they could make a few bucks in the process!

May I humbly suggest that the Night Writer add himself to that esteemed list!