Friday, February 23, 2007

A necrophiliac in black robes?

Can someone please administer a liter of thorazine, and be done with him?



Did you hear that?

To reiterate, Seidlin said,
"This body belongs to me now...It's cold but it won't decompose so fast..."

That baby is on a cold, cold, storage room. It's not decaying so fast. I can go over there now and look at it..an' I can go back there in a month and still look at it.
Err... Judge Seidlin.. you'd know better than I, but aren't there criminal penalties for that?

This weirdo doesn't belong in judicial robes-- he belongs in a straitjacket.

Oh, and while they're at it, they just may want to take some extra DNA samples from Nicole Smith's private parts, if you know what I mean.

He seemed pretty personally involved...

Could that be the reason for his breakdown?

------------------------------------------------