Friday, February 09, 2007

Pot Meet Kettle Part 298

As you'll remember, I went to see Mother Moonbat a couple of weeks ago. King directed me toward this article, where I saw this gem:
The off-camera Sheehan had much to say before the event as well, especially about her trademark distaste for President Bush.

In an interview, she said his recent State of the Union address was less than poignant.

"I thought blah blah blah. He gives the same speech every time he talks," Sheehan said. "He doesn't understand what he's saying, so that makes him even more dangerous."
Heh. Truth is, Sheehan's level of intellect couldn't allow her to understand a Dr. Suess book.
Her position coincides with some who talk in Washington about impeaching the president. In a perfect universe, Sheehan said Bush would be anything but president.

"For 2008, in an ideal world, would be somebody who's for peace. (Someone) who has never been a supporter or a collaborator of this war," she said. "Someone that I like, like Dennis Kucinich or Al Gore or someone way off the beaten track, like Barbara Lee - a congresswoman from California - would be good candidates for me."
I rest my case.
---------------------------------------