Sunday, December 16, 2007

Regarding nonexistent blogging...

Yeah, I know my last post (other than this past one) was Wednesday; and that I usually make multiple posts per day, but I can explain everything:

"I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. . . . There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to Gooooood!"
Well, Okay.. maybe not that, but it has been a bit crazy around the Pusateri household lately; and we're getting ready for the entire clan to visit our house next weekend... so I've been working on this:


And this...

Well.. you get the idea.

And, as everyone knows by watching Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase, hanging Christmas lights can be a dangerous occupation.

For real!