Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Trails, from the Ice Palace...

As of the past month and a half, I have been receiving hatemail and threats from a lefty troll, up to, and including threatening my livelihood. This person portrays himself to be a military ground intelligence officer; but that's all I'll say for now.

As of this point, I am looking into legal action against this person, should he pursue his threats.

I got into blogging because it was fun; I enjoyed being up on things; it was a creative outlet, and I have met some wonderful people.

But when you get someone who lives an otherwise joyless existence, whose only raison d' etre is to make your existence a living hell, the fun is gone, and it's time to hang it up.

I may be back; then again I may not. I guess it just comes down lately to having better things to do with my time.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you who at one time or another took the time out to read my screeds. It meant (and means) more to me than you'll ever know.

-Leo-