Thursday, December 07, 2006

Okay--I'm back...

Let's just say that the "troll" and I have come to an "understanding" and leave it at that.

Having said that, the outpouring of support that I've had from my friends in the MOB and elsewhere has been nothing less than humbling. A day or two after making my "farewell" post (well, when you have a dimunitive traffic level for the most part, it takes a few days before anyone notices that you're gone), I received emails of support from all over the place, as well as supportive posts here, here, here, here,, here, here, here, here, and here. Just suffice it to say that I was overwhelmed; and it has cemented my notion that there are a shitload of good people in our community of bloggers that far outweigh the jerks.

Thanks to all-- it is more appreciated than you'll ever know.

P.S.--thanks, Mitch.