Sunday, November 13, 2005

Well--I'm back. Looks like I missed a doozy!

I just returned from my sister in law's place up in the Iron Range... she is a bit worse for wear after her operation, but I believe she'll be okay. They needed to move courtesy of MNDOT's expansion of Highway 53 North of Virginia. The road is scheduled to run right through what is currently their livingroom by the middle of March.

From what I can tell, I missed a great candidate forum. Andy seemed to do a great job setting everything up... no small task in and of itself. Uncle Ben also has a good recap, as does Lloydletta (who gives a surprisingly non-partisan review for a lefty-blogger). I hear that King Banaian did a bang-up job at moderating (not that I had any doubt as to his suitability for same).

An excellent run down by Tony can be had if you're keeping a scorecard. Keep the link handy for reference.

I'm looking forward to the next forum. Hopefully I'll be able to attend that one.

BTW--Andy has a must read of the speech he was going to give that he should have given.