Saturday, March 07, 2009

On not posting..forever...

Or at least seeming like it.

I suppose, I could go into the John Belushi set of excuses:

“I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn’t my fault, I swear to God!

Truth is, I've been up to my eyeballs in work lately, and have been catching up on family matters after work; that being trying to find two cars for two teenage boys who recently got their driver's licenses... for under 3 grand each. Hmmm...


But things will slow down again... sometime...

Until then, I'll try to post as much as I can, whenever I can.

Thanks for your patience (as if you're waiting with bated breath for my next post, anyway)...

Now it's off again... to go and buy some cars...