Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome to the Nanny State..

Obama
(with apologies to Roger Waters)

Obama, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Obama, do you think they'll like this song?
Obama, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Ooooowaa Obama, should you build a wall?

Obama, glad you ran for president.
Obama now, I trust the government.
Obama, will you put them on the firing line?
Ooooowaa is it just a waste of time?

Hush, my baby. baby, dont you cry.
Obama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true.
Obama's gonna put all of his fears into you.
Obama's gonna keep you right here under his wing.
He wont let you fly, but he might let you sing.
Obama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
Oooo babe.
Oooo babe.
Ooo babe, of course Obama's gonna help build a wall.

Obama, is the economy good enough,
For me?
Obama, do you think that loan's dangerous,
To me?
Obama will it tear your little boy apart?
Ooooowaa Obama, will it break my heart?

Hush, my baby. baby, dont you cry.
Obama's gonna pay all of your loans off for you.
Obama won't let anything dirty get through.
Obama's gonna wait up until you get in.
Obama will always find out where you've been.
Obama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.

And Obama's gonna make all of your cars now for you
He'll make all the payments and fix them all, too!
Obama will tell you how far you can drive
Obama will make sure that you get there alive
Oooo babe.
Oooo babe.
Ooo babe, youll always be baby to me.

Obama, did it need to be so high?