Saturday, March 31, 2007

A new venture...

After seeing all the perverted direct and indirect support of terrorists and the backstabbing against our soldiers going since the dems took congress in January, I thought it important to chronicle the backstabbers.

That's why Gary Gross, ChicagoRay and I (there may also be some late comers) have bounded on a new adventure in blogging:

The FOT-Wa Blog!

It's still in its infancy, and has a ways to go, but I opened it officially last night.

I'll still be posting here at The Ice Palace, but I really wanted to concentrate on what the MSM is all too hesitant to report--the systematic dismantling of our nation's short- and long-term security by people who loathe the very nation they live in. And it ain't just about democrats, either.

I hope you check it often!
--------------------------------------------