Sunday, October 09, 2005

Another great American..

A good friend of mine, who I will call "Ghostman" is volunteering for a third tour of duty to Iraq. Now mind you, Ghostman is the same age as me, and I have to get up to go to the bathroom twice a night..

In a phone conversation tonight, Ghostman related that the reason he is volunteering is not for the left-winged moonbats freedom of speech. Rather, he sees it as his contribution to proving them wrong and thereby defeating them politically.

Anyway, Ghostman has agreed to correspond with me. He will not be able to go into specifics of what he is doing, but will instead focus on the positive things that he sees happening in Iraq, something woefully absent from the MSM agenda. I look forward to Ghostman's contributions and I salute his service to our nation!