Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm off to do battle..


I will now mount my four-wheeled steed and sally-forth to yon Irish Pub to take on the likes of the fraters and others in a deadly game of trivia. Onward and upward... to claim the coveted prize:

Aaahh.. to win, per chance to post it on yon left column of my blog...

Aaaahhh.. to win, per chance.. to dream..

heh... if I don't win it I guess I'll have to pay for it.




****UPDATE****

Well,
the night was not a total loss. I managed to get there for the 7pm round of trivia, and was able to eek out a second-place position. For the 8 O'Clock round, I was able to link up with the The Night Writer and the Mall Diva and The Policy Guy. Though we didn't come in first, we claimed a moral victory nonetheless, as The Night Writer unwittingly made a couple of "typos" on the answer sheet; which if written correctly would have tied us with the Fraters. Sigh.. such is life. Now I know how Gore felt in 2000. Well.. perhaps in February