Friday, October 28, 2005

Now please pardon me again... while I blow lunch...

From here

HAVANA (Reuters) - Argentine soccer hero Diego Maradona promised Cuban President Fidel Castro on Thursday he would be at the front of an anti-Bush march in Argentina next week. (like any American really gives a crap)

U.S. President George W. Bush will attend a summit of leaders from all countries from the Americas -- except Cuba (Could it be because Cuba is irrelevant?) -- in Mar del Plata, Argentina, November 4-5.

"I think Bush is a murderer. ... I'm going to head the march against him stepping foot on Argentine soil," Maradona said, appearing on Cuban television with Castro. (And I think you're a leftist cocaine-snorting scumbag, and that any brain cells that you ever were able to call your own have now left the building)

"I promised the 'Comandante' that I would do it and I will," the 44-year-old football legend said, referring to Castro. (Do what, stick your head up your ass? I think it's already there.)

"For me he is a god," Maradona said of the 79-year-old left-wing Cuban leader, whom he considers a friend and a father figure who helped him kick drugs.(For this bozo, anything with a room-temperature IQ would be considered a god.)

Yes, genius has its limits. It is a shame that stupidity is not similarly endowed.