Saturday, October 01, 2005

Musings of a Chain Gang Worker--Parte Deux

I again engaged in the displeasure of picking up other people's trash today on Highway 23 with other members of my singing group. How was it? SSDD. The more and more that I engage in this activity, the more I'm ready to join the anti smoking fascists. Not because smoking is a health hazard. But only because the people who engage in it are absolute pigs~! There were literally hundreds of cigarette butts, wrappers, what have you along the half-mile stretch of road that I covered. And since the grass was tall I probably missed a lot more. Hell--this even happens on my own front lawn! Gads, people-- they put a friggen ash tray in a car for a reason. Do I go and take a crap on your driver's seat?

End of rant til next spring.