Sunday, June 25, 2006

Take me out to the ballgame!

I'll be attending the Cubs v. Twins game today (1:00p CDT), where I'll be singing the National Anthem (along with 150 or so other barbershop singers).

This'll be a tough one... my brother will be there from Chicago, and I grew up being a Cub's fan.

But in light of the Twins being on a roll now, I think I'll root for them.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

-Leo-

I had a great time and posted a few pics--I'll post them later...

***UPDATE*** here they are...forgive the quality--they were taken with my phone...

Around 250 barbershoppers lining up to enther the Met



Just about to sing:


During the game...


My brother, Tony, who came from Chicago..

All in all a great experience. To tell you the truth, growing up in Chicago and being a Cubs fan as a kid, and having my brother sitting next to me, it was a bit difficult at first to discern which team to root for. But with each progressively more horrible play by the Cubs, the choice became easier.