Monday, February 04, 2008

Silence of the Blogger...

I haven't been saying much about tomorrow's caucus here in Minnesota; mainly because I'm not super-hyped about any on the GOP slate for POTUS. Some "super" Tuesday.

I'm not sure where I'm going to go yet, but I'll probably put my eggs with Romney at this point. Although I seriously considered this tract.

Rush Limbaugh's taking a lot of heat today for supposedly splitting the party. Some are even saying that Limbaugh advocates a Hillary presidency rather than 4 years of McCain.

Truth of the matter, Limbaugh isn't "advocating" any such thing. Again, all Rush is doing is warning that unless there is conservatism on the ticket, we are doomed to repeat the Bob Dole candidacy, as well as the 2006 debacle.

Rush isn't advocating for the defeat; he sees it in the cards unless things change.

Rush and the movement conservatives aren't the ones splitting the party folks. The party is splitting from them.

The way I see it, it's about time that the elites stop trying to make the Republican party into democrat lite.

There is no socially nor economically redeeming quality that the libs have to offer. Period.

Alas, when all else fails, there is always solace to be taken in the words of AAA.

That is all.

***UPDATE****

If you want to know why John McCain is the paraiah that he is among conservatives, Michelle Malkin manages to get a mountain of material in one post.

More than worth the read.

We cannot well afford four years of President John McCain.