Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogs for Mirth Obligatory Post #2...Michael Moore--how do I love thee...



Ode to Michael Moore, Part II
(with apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning)

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My arms can reach, around thy waist which is not slight...
For the ends of Dingleberries and ideal Grace.
For that unshaven beard that adorns thy face...
Most quiet need, by Domino's and Maid Rite,
I love thee freely, though thou blockest my light;
I love thee purely, as thou turnest thy gaze.
Toward the Taco Bell with thy eyes aglazed..
In thy olden briefs, with thy racing stripes.
I love thee even though thou smellest ripe..
With thy putrid teeth, --- and with thy foul breath...
Smiles, tears from the stench! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death!