Sunday, March 02, 2008

Got something on your mind, Bunkie? (Bumped & Updated)


Maybe a bitch about a post on this blog? Or maybe even an "attaboy?" Or perhaps even the need for a cathartic release to a stressful day?

Why not leave me a voicemail?

In an effort to better serve my readership, I've installed a brand new service here at the Ice Palace, entitled "The Ice Palace Love/Hate Connection." (tm)

Just click the "Call me" button on the sidebar, fill in your name and telephone number, click "Call Me" on the lower right corner of the widget, and you'll automatically receive a call back on your own land line or cell phone. Listen to my good friend Kasey Kasem's message (spared no expense here), and then leave your rant/attaboy/cathartic statement in the voicemail that follows.

Who knows-- If I deem it worthy, I just may post your voicemail on the corresponding post of the blog.

So why delay any longer-- Stardom Awaits, my friend!

Call the Ice Palace Love/Hate Connection today!