Monday, March 24, 2008

Grandma Got Run Over by Obama...(bumped from Mar 21)

CHORUS:
Grandma got run over by Obama
On his way to Denver the other eve.
You might say Obama's not a racist,
But as for me an' Grandpa, we believe.


He'd been taking so much flak now,
From being buds with Pastor Wright.
Who spread his hate-speech 'bout our nation,
Even though Obama's mom was white.

When we found her the next morning,
At the scene of the attack
She had "racist" tattooed on her forehead,
And Obama's footprints 'cross her back.

CHORUS

Now we're so proud of ol' Obama,
He'd explained it oh so well.
There's race problems in this country
But even Grandma's racist
so what the hell! (Refrain)

It's not a campaign without Grandma,
All the family's dressed in black.
And we just can't help but wonder
Who's the next family member he'll attack! (HE'LL ATTACK!)

CHORUS

I've warned all my friends and
neighbors,
Better watch out for yourselves.
They should never vote for POTUS,
A guy who won't wear flags on his lapel.

Sing it, Grandpa!

CHORUS

Update: I got the idea for and immediately wrote this after I saw the title of Matt Abe's post on True North. As the body of the message was hidden, I hadn't seen that he had already done a fine parody. My apologies to Matt Abe.


Click here for main page and latest posts!