Friday, August 19, 2005

Adopt a box, anyone?

Hugh Hewitt has called for bloggers to "adopt a box"; that is, adopt one of the boxes from the Reagan Library that the dems demanded to be held up for scrutinization for the nomination of John Roberts. The idea is to comb the contents of the "boxes" as a proactive measure as a means of fact checking the materials before the dems embark on their "spinning" expeditions. The Master List and adopters are located on Radio Blogger here. I've submitted my adoption papers for Box 46-JGR/Reagan-Bush Rallies Guidance, as well as Box 49-JGR/School Prayer (3) I can't wait!

H/T to Doug

**UPDATE**

Unfortunately, my original adoption application fell through, as someone had already spoken for the above-boxes. Fortunately, there were two other bouncing baby boxes to be adopted, and I felt up to the challenge. One, Box 25, Regarding the American Flag (106 pages, Yay!), and the other, Box 47, regarding recess appointments.

Well--I guess I have homework to do!!