Wednesday, August 31, 2005

No ulterior motive here... nope

This story should put to rest any notion of pure-as-the-wind-driven-snow-I-just-want-to-know motives that may have been attributed to Cindy SheehanMs. Moonbat.

A woman who led an anti-war protest for nearly a month near President Bush’s ranch said Tuesday that she’s glad Bush never showed up to discuss her son’s death in Iraq, saying the president’s absence “galvanized the peace movement.”

Cindy Sheehan’s comments came as war protesters packed up their campsite near the ranch and prepared to leave Tuesday for a three-week bus tour. “I look back on it, and I am very, very, very grateful he did not meet with me, because we have sparked and galvanized the peace movement,” Sheehan told The Associated Press. “If he’d met with me, then I would have gone home, and it would have ended there.”

Very much the same sentiments that I stated in this fisking. And did you see that one line again?
Cindy Sheehan’s comments came as war protesters packed up their campsite near the ranch and prepared to leave Tuesday for a three-week bus tour.
Don't these people have jobs??. One month protesting, and then it's off on the road again for another three weeks? Could it be that they just don't have any jobs? Could it be that their checks are merely direct-deposited? Could it be that these moonbats are also proficient parasitic organisms? But hey, even a parasite has to eat, drink, and take a crap once in awhile. Just who is funding this travelling freak show? I wonder...

h/t to Little Green Footballs