Wednesday, January 25, 2006

On "count-up" clocks...

I note that on Ted "the swimmer" Kennedy's web site, there is a "count up" meter, stating:
"926 days and some odd hours have passed without Republicans launching an investigation into the CIA leak case."
Well, since ol Splash is so high and mighty about reminding us of a non-scandal, I figured I would offer my own "count up"... this one being how many days, hours and minutes it has been since Mary Jo Kopechne has been denied justice.. (**note--I'm not sure if this javascript will work yet... if it doesn't I will fix it by this evening...)


***UPDATE****

I have yet to find a good "count-up" html clock... if anyone can direct me to a good script to use, I'd appreciate it..


(Filed under limousine liberals, moonbat adventures, the fifth column, housekeeping)