Saturday, January 28, 2006

50 ways to Bork Alito...

With the posting of NIGP's parody archive, I must admit that I have been inspired to do one of my own..

50 Ways to "Bork" Alito
(from Paul Simon's 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover)

The Problem is all inside our heads they said to me...
The answer'd be easy if we could think logically...

Though he's well-qualified;
on SCOTUS he can't be..
There must be.. 50 ways to "bork" Alito..
50 ways to "bork" Alito...

I said, "It's really not my habit to intrude
But in those Senate hearings you were sure way more than rude,
Yet you repeat yourself, at the risk of being crude,
That you'll have 50 ways to "bork" Alito?...
50 Ways to "Bork" Alito...?"

(refrain)
He'll overturn Roe says Ted!
Our civil rights are good as dead!
He'll strip search our girls and boys!
Just listen to me!

To the back of the bus, Gus!
We don't need to think much!
Just dub him with "the big C"
An' we'll be home free...

I said "it relieves me so to see you in such pain
I wish there was something I could do to make you fools again,"
They said, "Dankeshen that," so let us please explain about the fifty ways

I said, "why don't you fools just sleep on it tonight--
And I believe that in the morning you'll begin to see the light."
Then they filibustered and I realized they probably were right..
They must've had fifty ways to "bork" Alito.., fifty ways to "bork" Alito.. (refrain)..



(Filed under moonbat adventures, fun stuff)