Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Another "head slave" speaks out...

This interview from Radioblogger from the Hugh Hewitt Show goes further to illustrate the absolute cluelessness and brainwashing that the White Limousine Liberals have perpetrated on the very people they purport to protect. This is a guy who claims that the list of Bush's judicial picks would have been as comfortable in white robes as in black robes.
HH: You think conservatives want...

BRS: And then of course, we didn't have a nominee at that time.

HH: But you did not say that Judge Alito would be better in a white robe than a black robe?

BRS: I didn't even know Judge Alito then. I hadn't even heard of him really, except to know that his name had been mentioned as a possibility.

HH: This morning? Did you know this morning?

BRS: This morning? Yes.

HH: And so, what did you say this morning?

BRS: This morning, I was asked if I had said the statement that I just quoted to you, and I said I had. And I was asked about Judge Alito, and I basically said I don't know him well enough.

HH: So, you think it's possible he might be more comfortable in a white robe than a black robe?

BRS: I am certainly dying to find out what he believes. I really don't know.

HH: But do you think that is possible, that the president of the United States has nominated someone who would be more comfortable in a white robe than a black robe?

BRS: I think that it is possible, and very probable, that the president of the United States has nominated somebody that he thinks will appease those people on the right...

HH: Bob Ray...

BRS: ...on the right are looking for somebody who will turn back the clock.

Bobby Ray Sanders, the only ones who want to turn back the clock are your "plantation massas" at the DNC who would like nothing better than to keep minorities dumb and dependent on the White Limousine Liberal Plantation.


Don't you see, sir? Don't you see that you and every man and woman, black, white, red, brown, purple, green-- every human being is capable of making his or her own destiny in America without depending on the table scraps thrown them by the nannystate establishment? Have you really sold your right to self-determination; your very soul for the false sense of security and continue to buy the bill of goods that the liberal establishment has sold you for the past 50 years?

Gads.