Thursday, February 16, 2006

See you at Keegan's tonight...


I'll make an appearance tonight at Keegan's for some trivia and other MOB hijinks.

Hope to see many of my MOB brethren there...

BTW--it'll sure be great to get one of these to post on the left column of my blog=======>

****UPDATE****

Had a great time-- trivia went pretty well, since we had the great collaborative minds of Doug "The MOB Aggregator" Bass, Uncle Ben, and the ever-graceful Mall Diva. Alas, there were a few ever-present "woulda-coulda-shoulda's" that prevented us from taking home the coveted Guiness glass to place on our blogs, but the quality of the company more than made up for the experience! It was also a treat to see Mall Diva's dad, as well as Chief and Scott from Pinkmonkeybird. Also again had the pleasure to run into David L. Strom, who again promised to send me some fine cigars (a promise he reneged on last time I saw him--hint hint). Now I'm back into my hotel room, where I need to get back to work sometime before I go to bed to prepare for day 2 of the conference I'm attending.

I did also have my Palm Tungsten C PDA. I turned it on, and got a "fatal error message" and a "screen of death". But the thing about it, there's no way to turn it off unless you can do a "hard reset." Easy enough, but you gotta have a pin-like instrument in order to hit the reset button. I have no pins nor paper clips, and I can't find one in the hotel room. Guess I'll have to make a six-floor sojourn down to the front desk... :::sigh::::





(Filed under fun stuff with da MOB)