Wednesday, November 02, 2005

War is hell on the homefront, too

That was a country song a long time ago, wasn't it? But I digress. It appears that in the Crosley Solo Blog of the Week competition (of which yours truly is a proud recipient), we have somewhat of a challenge to the MOB, which has now won two weeks in a row:

I think it necessary to remind the "gentlemen" at Fraters and the MOB in general that the two weeks prior to their two victories were won by members of the Southern California Blogger's Alliance - Powder Tracks and Just a Woman. And that the second such award ever awarded went to another fine SCBA member, ahem, yours truly.

So, I believe, at the moment this makes the score:

SCBA - 3 MOB -2


I believe it's time for an open declaration of Blog Of The Week War! SCBA v MOB. May the best bloggers win!
Well well well... I believe that the MOB's own blogger extraordinaire and "Susan Lucci" of the Blog of the Week Award is more than due for a sweet taste of victory. Jeff's blogging skills are par excellence, and he would make a more-than-deserving recipient of the award. So when one of his posts shows up at Radioblogger this Thursday evening, as I'm sure it will, vote early and often for Jeff. After all, are we going to let some sandal-wearing, granola-munching California conservatives get the best of Minnesota's finest? I thought not.