Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Doing my part to be environmentally conscious...

We, at the Ice Palace, have come to a momentous decision. We have looked at the data, and after much research, have found that the enviro-whackos environmentalists were right...

We must find alternative, earth-friendly energy, and scrap the use of fossil fuels post haste and forthwith. Actually, my new friend and mentor, Algore, says we only have ten years left until environmental armageddon.

I never thought it would happen, but Algore has made me a believer.

No longer will I stand idly by while our precious Mother Earth is on the fast track to a certain death!!

No longer will I comply with the wanton greed that is Big Oil!

Nay!!!

I know--As of right now, I am going to go outside and hug a tree!!!!

No--no--there'll be plenty of time for that. Later.

I must do something now. Something that will indeed make a difference...and something that will make even my southern brethren in the Hillbilly Ecosystem take notice!



:::::::::SOUNDS OF JACKHAMMERS, SAWS, DRILLS::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aha---it is Finished!!!


The Ice Palace is proud to present:



THE FIRST HYBRID MOTORCYCLE!!!




There. Now I feel better.



(Filed under fun stuff, enviro-whackism)


(bumped)