Thursday, March 23, 2006

Email Spam O' the Day...3/23/2006

Seems this writer wants to combine weight control and agriculture...

Subject: Make disappear those love handles
From: "paulum"
Date: Wed, March 22, 2006 5:01 am
To: "Karime"
Cc: lrs@astound.net
Priority: Normal


Morning Karime, I have somthing to ask for ya,

You still looking to get back into sh ape. If so, come by
(Spam site). They were great and helped us with making it all vanish.
It really changedcertain parts of our lives and now were both able to savor
life more instead of wasting away our time worrying.

ame fashion that emails and web data is transferred across the network. The
data packets . been said about us no longer exists, even in whisper. Casting
a thought back makes me realise how a few p.
more fertilizer and the planting of high-yielding varieties of crops.There
are a number

Hope this helps,
reji

...Just who is "reji", and how did reji know my real name was Karime?

And how did he know I was wasting away my time worrying? But boy,
I think I'll take ol' reji's advice and use more fertilizer and
plant higher-yielding crops.


(Filed under daily spam)