Wednesday, March 22, 2006

That Inscrutable Spam...

In one of my email accounts, I get no less than 100 spam letters a day, many of which make no sense whatsoever. Since this particular email account is toast, so it wouldn't be a total waste the I've decided (as a public service to my readership) to offer my "Email Spam of the Day" post.

See, I open the spam and post it, so that you won't have to. Pretty slick, eh?

This particular one appeared to come from a Chinese concern, which appeared to be a pitch to push a Chinese stock:

Subject: Marxist
From: "Doris Franklin" <wdmtdkpv@hamtramck.com>
Date: Tue, March 21, 2006 8:27 pm

confident retaliate commiseration censure...!!! perceive, as or effortless heritage to of roadblock as envoy
clear-cut, emergency brake the monk, tulip
And who can forget the classic..
female of crying acquiescence as trainer fro rather grunge and intoxication eagle-eyed parish as blackboard, affably rant our. or
granular, and volatile protection as lusty: telltale colloquialism office

brake the monk???
Somewhere, in a Chinese email spam company, there's some yahoo who's convinced some higher-ups that he knows English (with no one else being the wiser).

I suppose it beats a sweatshop gig.

(Filed under daily spam)