Read the rest here...
That being said, I will relate this to government affairs:
- It is easy to take society’s collective wealth and pass it over to those who need it.
- It is easy to tolerate immoral actions on the basis of the fact that someone else finds it immoral, in the interest of tolerance for others.
- It is easy to solve the problem of gun crimes by simply getting rid of all guns.
- It is easy to avoid theocracy by completely eradicating all traces of religion from society.
- It is easy to avoid offending races or creeds out of which a disturbingly disproportionate number of criminals or terrorists come by simply ignoring the trends and turning to absolute tolerance.
If Little Cicero is emblematic of the youth in this nation, our future is indeed in good hands.
(Filed under great blogs)