Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gettin' to be about that time...

I represented Jay Esmay tonight at our local BPOU (St. Cloud) rules and nominations committee. I sat in on the nominations committee, and was pleased and honored to find out that I was on the list of SD 6 and State delegates.

I got to meet Jay's campaign chair, Steven Messick, for the first time. He was a top aide to Minnesota Congressman Klein. He's got a lot of energy and I believe that he's a great fit for Jay and his campaign.

On an interesting side note, our St. Cloud BPOU convention will be held this Saturday at the Atwood Center at St. Cloud State University. And I have it on good authority that the local DFL will also be holding their convention there; on the same day.

Should make for some interesting moments. I'm going to attempt to live blog events as they occur.


(Filed under elections)