Saturday, April 15, 2006

I can dew dis wit da best uf dem.

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!



For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.





My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 57% on Beginner
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 13% on Intermediate
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 62% on Advanced
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 43% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
(h/t Doug)



(Filed under fun stuff)