Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Suggested dialogue for future westerns...

I haven't posted at all with regard to Brokeback Mountain, so I'd figure I'd just do a quick weigh-in and bow out:

Proposed lines for the next Western Movie:  

"I reckon I'll have me a half-caf double latte with a twist.
IN A DIRTY MUG!"

"Gentlemen, rather than get caught up in mindless reaction,
let's draw upon our feminine selves for a more intuitive
solution."

"Can we postpone this duel till 12:05? I gotta use the little
boys room."

"Injuns! Quick, pull the wagons into an irregular dodecagon!"

"Y'know, Badlands Pete... a roaring campfire, good coffee,
nice prairie breeze, just you 'n' me... what say we put on
the rhinestone gowns and dance a jig or two?"

"Let's see... hardtack and pemmican... that's three grams of
fat, seven grams of protein, and two starches."

"You 'n' Slim round up them strays, and I'll tell Cookie to
get started on the gazpacho and the fondue."

"That's him! That's the yella-bellied varmint who shot my
therapist!"

"He was a strong man, a good marshal, and I reckon he had a
keen eye for interior decoration."

"Hey, Buck, do these chaps make my butt look big?"

"It's like I keep tellin' ya, Earl: men is from Tombstone,
women is from Dodge."

"HANG HIM HIGH, BOYS!! ...Okay, now a little to the left...
.Oooh! Stop right there. Perfect!"


(Filed under fun stuff)